PDF is the short form of Portable Document Format. It is a widely popular document format which is used by millions of computer users every day. PDF is mostly used in online sites where they upload every document in a PDF file and lock them with a password to keep your document securely. This is really a good step, but in our day to day life it becomes very irritating to enter password every time to access that document. So it is somehow important to keep them unlocked to use them anytime you want without entering your password. Today in this post I will discuss two easy PDF password remover methods to remove password from PDF files within some seconds.
Before I share methods on How to remove password from PDF files, let me clear some doubts. The methods shared here work well when you have passwords for that document and you only want to remove them. If you are hunting some trick to unlock PDF file that you don’t know password, then please don’t waste your time here.
Have a Look Here– Block Ads on Google Chrome, Mozila and Opera
How to Remove Password from PDF files for Free?
There are two methods to unlock or remove password from PDF files.
Method-1 Remove Password from PDF using Google Chrome Browser
Google chrome is a popular browser among all the internet user. I hope you also have the same installed on your PC. If not, then download one from here and install on your computer. Now follow the below steps.
- Firstly, open your locked PDF with Google Chrome browser. You can simply drag and drop the PDF file in Google Chrome Browser.
- Now Google Chrome will ask you to enter password for that PDF. Enter your password and hit enter.
You may like it– Best Torrent sites to Download Movies and Games
- Once your PDF file is loaded, press Ctrl+P on your computer and it will open a print page like the below image.
- Here in the destination section, click change and select “Save as PDF” as shown in the below image.
- Now click Save > Select where you want to save > Give a name to your PDF file > Click Save.
Now you are successfully removed password from PDF files. You can now open that PDF file and it will not ask you for password anymore.
My Favorite– Increase uTorrent Download Speed
Method-2 Remove Password from PDF with the help of Online PDF password Remover
There are some best online PDF password remover tools available where you can remove password from PDF files for free. Here I will use SmallPDF.com.
- First of all visit SmallPDF site from your computer.
- Here click on the “Choose file” button and then select your locked PDF file. Or simply you can drag and drop your PDF file there.
- Now wait until it uploads your file.
- Once it uploads your file, It will ask for password.
- Enter your password and click on “Really Unlock” button.
- Now a new page will open where you can see a “Download File Now” button.
- Click on that button and your unlocked PDF file will download to your computer.
Now you are all done and removed password from PDF files.
So that is it in this post on How to Remove Password from PDF files. All the two methods that we discussed here are safe and very easy to use. I would like to suggest you to use Google chrome method to remove password from PDF files. The 2nd one is also good, but it needs internet connectivity and also little tough in comparison to the 1st methods.
You have any doubt or you are facing any difficulties when using the above methods? Do let me know in your comments and I will be there to solve your queries.
Liked this post? If yes then share this post with your friends and Family by using the below share buttons. It hardly takes 30 seconds 🙂