WhatsApp is one of the best, most popular and dominant messengers ever made for Smartphone. It becomes very popular day by day even peoples has started using whatsapp on PC by using Bluestacks. Whatsapp is available for android, windows and iOS device but it’s not officially available for java phones. Then what for java phone user? Isn’t there any way to use whatsapp on java mobile such as LG, Nokia 5130 C2-00, C2-03 etc?
Yes! There is a way to download and install Whatsapp in java mobile phones and today I’m going to explain in step by step to download and install Whatsapp for java mobile phones for free. Download Motorola USB Drivers
Features of WhatsApp for Java Mobile Phones
- Voice messaging: Conversion history sending to others: You can send your entire chat history including voice messages, photos, videos, audios.
- Tweak the chat wallpaper: you’re able to change the background chat wallpaper if you don’t want to use the current any more.
- Saving receivable photos: Yes its good thing isn’t it? Saving or collecting the photos you’ve received just.
- Conversion back-ups: This feature enables the users to back up their chat history.
- Enter key: Well this is used to send messages in android for avoid pressing send button again and again.
- Shortcut menus for Whatsapp Conversations: Sometimes we’re getting irritated to go systematically. Don’t want to go this way? Then create shortcut menu to manage much easier than before manage
- Exchanging photos, videos and audios than texts: Whatsapp isn’t made only for messaging also swap photos, videos and audios and texts
- Status change and broadcasting: Broadcast is commonly apply to share your notice with more than one. It’s extremely helpful to share something with bigger viewers
- Cloud Send: This feature helps to deliver ZIP and PDF to the saved contacts.
- Privacy: Now you’re able to hide your last seen messages. So others can’t see when you last time checked
How to download & Install Whatsapp in Java Mobile phone
Now follow the given process to download and install whatsapp in java mobile.
Note: Download the file from PC and connect you mobile at the same time.
- First open this link Whatsapp for java mobile and download the file.
- After downloading unzip Whatsapp package
- Next transfer all data into the memory or SD card(already connected device)
- After successfully transfer disconnect from PC(restart optional)
- At last you’ll see the Whatsapp icon that indicate you’re done
- Congratulations and now enjoy whatsapp on your java mobile
Also you can download directly whatsapp from below link
The above version of whatsapp smoothly works on Nokia Asha 200, C2-00, C2-03, 2690, 2700c, Samsung Champ etc but if you have Nokia mobile models of C2-00, C1-00, 5200 then its recommended to upgrade whatsapp before using it.
So download whatsapp from one of above links and enjoy whatsapp on your Nokia mobile or any other java mobile. If you face any problem then let us know in your comment, we’ll try to resolve your issue as soon as possible..