Andy Android Emulator: Android is one of the most popular and most used mobile operating system in the world. According to April 2013 reports, there are more than 538 million android users around the world. Numbers are of early 2013, so you can calculate how much android users are now around the world. When it comes to using android on windows or mac desktop/laptop computers we simply head over to android emulators. First name which you will get is Bluestacks, which is most popular android emulator right now. Being primarily built to let users play Android games on their desktop machines, Bluestacks does not offer a fully-featured Android experience where some apps might lag and crash. So, this may disappoint those users who want to enjoy full android operating system on their windows pc despite playing games all the time.
On the other hand I got to know about another great android emulator named, Andy. Andy offers a fully functional Android experience on your Windows laptop or desktop, or Mac.It comes with a Google Play Store app, which means you don’t need to look for a third-party app store to download your apps and games. It also means you can install and test all apps Google on your Android emulator, including the new Inbox app.
Features of Andy Android Emulator
- Offers full Android experience to play games and use apps as you would on your Android device
- Has more capacity than your Android device
- Android apps and games on your large screen
- Landscape and portrait layout, plus you can resize the screen as you see fit
- The possibility to sync emulator with your Android device and use your device as a remote controller for touch-based or accelerometer-based games
- Prompt and responsive support both via Facebook and email
- Convenience of using your keyboard and mouse for playing, typing, navigating, but also the possibility to switch to Android-only keyboard
Detailed Information About Andy Android Emulator
Easy To Setup and Use
First of all taking setup and use into consideration, Andy nailed it. The setup was very easy and one have to just follow the instructions as displayed on the screen. If you are facing problem in installing the app, then you can contact their support anytime, they are awesome.
Like I said before that Andy focuses on a more rounded experience and this is where it shows. Andy can run those things which might not run or lags on Bluestacks. Like Hangouts, third party launchers, widgets etc. The most noticable thing is that Andy runs on a higher version of Android than bluestacks, which means you will have a higher pp compatibility as well as better app stability.
System Requirements of Andy Android Emulator
- AMD or Intel Dual-Core CPU that supports Virtualization technology (AMD-vt or Intel VT-x)
- Windows 7/8.x x86 or x64
- 3GB RAM
- Up to 20GB Fee Disk Space
- OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card
- **NOTE Make sure ‘Virtualization’ is enabled in BIOS.
Wrapping It Up
So, this is it what I have for you in this post. Andy android emulator is one of the best way to use android on windows and mac systems. If you don’t know about Andy, then give it a try and I hope andy is not going to disappoint you. I have a very positive experience with Andy, but I have not yet synchronize anything with it so can’t tell about it syncronize features. Gaming is super-fun on andy and you can run almost all android games on it, no matter from where you are downloading it. Do you have anything to say about the andy android emulator, then do let me know via comments below.