Play Store is the best place for Android users. Here you can find thousands of applications, some of them are free and some of them paid. While surfing Play Store we usually search for different kind of apps, games, books, movies and so on. And that search history always saved on our phone and shows while we try to search something. This looks useless and irritating and the best solution is to delete them. So here I made an article to show you a simple guide on how to remove or delete Play Store search history.
At the beginning, it may not create any problem, but when the search list increases than it creates problems. It becomes so lengthy which creates typing problem and also make you irritated. So if you are also facing this issue and want to get rid of it, then you are at right place. Here i am going to show you a simple guide to remove or delete play store search history. As the search data save on the phone storage, so removing them also help you to speed up your android phone.
Check- Download HotStar app for PC
How to Remove Google Play Store Search History within some seconds.
To remove the search history, open the pay store app and then follow the below steps.
- After opening Play Store app, tap on the three horizontal lines icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Check- Best Music app for Android
- Now under the general settings section you will see an option called “Clear Local Search History”.
- Tap on that option and you are done.
- Now your search history has been removed.
- Check- Best Photo Editing App for Android
- Now all of your play store search history will removed.
So this was the simple guide about how you can remove or delete Google Play Store search history. After following the above tutorials, your search history will jot stuck on the search page.
Hope you liked this small guide. If you have any doubt and problem regarding this article then left a comment on the comment section.
Share this article with your friends and family over your social network and let them also know about this guide 😆